Hey everyone, I'm Jasmine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey everyone, I'm Jasmine!

Post  FaeSolo on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi guys! I'm Jasmine and I'm from Tampa, Florida. My first con ever was Celebration V, and I ended up wearing the Rubie's bikini. I hated it! Haha. After that, I went to Megacon and then all of the Tampa Bay Comic Con's here in Tampa. Then this summer I facebook messaged Jamin and asked if there was anyway that I could borrow one of his metal bikini's for CVI, because I heard that he let some girls borrow one for SDCC and for a party in L.A. that I was invited to. To my surprise, he said yes! At first, I was nervous about wearing the outfit because I thought I was too fat for it. But after wearing it for the entire weekend (with the exception of the one day that I wore my imperial officer costume), I fell in love. And I didn't feel fat! I bought one 2 weeks later xP. I'm so glad to be a part of this group! All the Leia's are so nice Very Happy. I'm excited to work with you gals.

CVI!
My female imperial officer costume.
My very own metal bikini! I got the screen accurate version Smile.

FaeSolo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Jasmine!

Post  BadWolf on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:19 am

Jasmine! I love you! You were SO much fun to hang out with at CVI! I can't wait until DragonCon! You look AMAZING in that bikini!!

Here is a picture of us together! THE MEME Smile

Laughing
BadWolf
Admin

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rachelsusansanford

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top